Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why DomestiGal Sue loves NYC


Photo courtesy DomestiGal Sue

Jen,

Aren't there just days where you really, really miss NYC? I snapped this shot while walking around the Union Square Farmer's Market a little while ago, and... Well, could you promise me, that when I am 80 years old, that I won't walk around with curlers in my hair?

Please?

The thing is, I'm pretty sure the lady in the red shirt next to her is her daughter. Obviously a mean, spiteful daughter, who doesn't tell her mother when it's a good idea to stay home!

Speaking of mom's, is yours going to visit you soon so that The Lawyer can ask permission to marry you? Isn't that the plan that you're not supposed to know about (but totally know about, obv.)

The latest and greatest is that The Doctor and his family are coming up to my family's for Thanksgiving this year! It'll be a blissful weekend of the Jews meeting the Asian/Wasps. I can think of nothing better.

A to the Mazingly, I think our families will really get along. They've been sending the cutest -- no, seriously, the absolute cutest emails back and forth to each other about how excited everyone is.

It's so beyond Brady Bunch happy that it would even make you throw up, dear Jen.

Love,

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

No comments: